Our research, current demand, and valuable input from our customers have led us to the development of this new adapter specifically designed for iMac 2009, iMac 2010 and iMac 2011
No soldering, or cutting cables is required for the installation of this product.
It is a simple plug & play solution and it is fully Internal.
Adapter Supports and Designed for:
Apple Broadcom BCM94360CD - 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac with Bluetooth 4.0 (included)
(Apple wireless cards are NEW and are tested by our team to be in 100% working condition.)
WiFi: Vendor ID: 0x14E4 Product ID: 0x111 Bluetooth: Vendor ID: 0x05AC Product ID: 0x828D
Native Airdrop Support
Native Handoff Support for OS X Yosemite 10.10+ and OS X El Capitan 10.11+
Native Support NO other kext or any patching needed
Support Apple Bluetooth Keyboard, Magic Mouse, Magic Trackpad
1 x Apple Broadcom BCM94360CD - 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac with Bluetooth 4.0
1 x Original Apple wireless card to Mini PCI-E Adapter
1 x Custom USB Cable
1 x Extension Cable for original Bluetooth Antenna
1 x Wireless Internal Antenna
1 x Installation Guide
Each adapter is manually tested prior to release to ensure faultless performance. Step-by-step installation guide will help to install your wireless adapter easily and quickly. Our team is always on stand-by to help you with your questions and concerns 24/7. Please email your questions to our support team at email@example.com
International Buyers Disclosure:
Import Duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. It is the responsibility of the buyer to check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to purchase.
Customer Reviews 8 item(s)
- Great easy to use upgrade on mid 2011 21.5" iMac
I installed this along with replacing my HD with an SSD using directions on Fixit. It seemed rather easy despite my bumbling. I stressed the cables when I pulled the screen. I dropped two screws into the cabinet and then shook them out.
Installed on a mid 2011 iMac 21.5" 500 sad, 20gb ram. I dropped the ssd in unformatted and "Command R" for an internet recovery (hint: use ethernet if at all possible) to erase (not needed), format, install OSX.
SCARY PART: I did not get wifi and BT until I got to El Capitan. It was copacetic after that. Now I have it Continuity, Handoff, and Airdrop. Bluetooth pairing is vastly improved.
The hardest part was getting the LCD screen cable reattached. It must not be possible to hurt that cable because I sure tried.
Popping the glass off, cable detachment and taking the screws out where all easy and not near as hard as I thought. Reassembly was no problem since nothing would fit in an incorrect manner or location.
Highly recommend this upgrade and DIY!
- Works as promise in a mid 2011 27" iMac
Works as promise in a mid 2011 27" iMac
Handsoff and airdrop work great and can even unlock my iMac from my iPhone 6s with touchid through MacId app.
Fast delivery to France
- Bluetooth/Wifi Upgrade Worth Every Penny!
- I couldn't be happier with this purchase. Works exactly as described! Very easy to install. Only issue I had was when I took my iMac to the Apple store for a Video Card replacement. The Genius Bar people did a diagnostic on it and told me my video card failed and bluetooth was not detected. I told them the video card was why I was bringing it in and the Bluetooth worked fine before I packed it up to bring it in. The Video card was replaced. When I brought my iMac home the trackpad didnt connect. I couldnt connect to the internet wirelessly either. I popped open my iMac and started troubleshooting. The Bluetooth antenna had detached. My husband soddered it back on, we tested it...nothing. We opened it again, and took it apart again. The problem was when the Techs put the Bluetooth/wifi card back together they plugged it in backwards. Once it was rectified, Continuity and Handoff Were Working Again!
- Excellent product and easy to install
- Upgraded my iMac Late 2009 without any issues. Everything works.
- Works As Advertised
- Worked great. There were four tiny RF type connectors to attach, so if you have bad eyesight, this may be difficult without magnification.
- Excellent product and price
Arrived in the UK in only 6 days - everything included, took 20 Minutes to fit, and works perfectly.
Need nimble fingers to re-attach the antennas
Never thought I would use handoff, but found my-self using it all the time between the laptop and iPhone, so good to have it available on the Mac Pro.
- Works great in my iMac
- Worked great in my iMac. WIFI, Bluetooth, Handoff, Airdrop - all working out of the box.
- Great native WiFi and Bluetooth solution!
- Continuity and Handoff Works! Excellent customer support!