With this adapter you will get full native support for all the new features of new OSX 10.10 Yosemite such as Continuity, Handoff and new AirDrop, which are not supported by old MacPro.
No soldering, or cutting cables is required for the installation of this product.
It is a simple plug & play solution and it is fully Internal.
Adapter Supports and Designed for:
Apple Broadcom BCM94360CD - 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac with Bluetooth 4.0 (included)
(Apple wireless cards are NEW and are tested by our team to be in 100% working condition.)
WiFi: Vendor ID: 0x14E4 Product ID: 0x111 Bluetooth: Vendor ID: 0x05AC Product ID: 0x828D
Native Airdrop Support
Native Handoff Support for OS X Yosemite 10.10+ and OS X El Capitan 10.11+
Native Support NO other kext or any patching needed
Support Apple Bluetooth Keyboard, Magic Mouse, Magic Trackpad
1 x Apple Broadcom BCM94360CD - 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac with Bluetooth 4.0
1 x Original Apple wireless card to Mini PCI-E Adapter
1 x Custom USB Cable
1 x Installation Guide for Apple Broadcom BCM94360CD or BCM94331CD
BCM94360CD card requires 4 antennas, 3 for WiFi and 1 for Bluetooth. Since the original Bluetooth antenna connector does not reach new installed adapter, you will need an extra Bluetooth antenna with cable or Antenna Extension cable to use original Mac Pro Bluetooth antenna(recommended).
Each adapter is manually tested prior to release to ensure faultless performance. Step-by-step installation guide will help to install your wireless adapter easily and quickly. Our team is always on stand-by to help you with your questions and concerns 24/7. Please email your questions to our support team at email@example.com
International Buyers Disclosure:
Import Duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. It is the responsibility of the buyer to check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to purchase.
Customer Reviews 8 item(s)
- JUST PERFECT
Very fast delivery (7 days to Austria!!) - no custom fees charged after passing customs office..
be very careful when assembling - it can be quite demanding - but thanks to the pictured guide i got everything working as expected.
totally recommend osxwifi.com !!!
Now rocking a classicMacPro from 2012 with Bluetooth 4.0 / WiFi AC and an upgraded graphics card (MSI HD 7950 OC) !
- Works perfectly. Simple installation. USPS Priority shipping. Necessary upgrade.
- Great Product
- Just installed it, works perfectly.
- Great upgrade for any Mac Pro
- I had been looking for this kit for some time. Supply from other providers was really fickle. I upgraded all 3 Mac Pros to take advantage of the improved synchronization with iOS devices and give me a bit more speed throughout the home wifi network. I had a small issue with the quality of the male U.FL connection on the Bluetooth extension cable, which you definitely need, but OSXWiFi was quick to replace all 3 extensions.
- Ah yes, nicely put,
- Ah yes, nicely put, evyrnoee.
- Works perfectly in my 2010 Mac Pro 5,1
- This works exactly as advertised, New USB cable makes it even better a fully internal solution.
- Bought this adapter to upgrade to Blue tooth 4.0 and the wifi.
Works as advertised. Not that hard to install. Great instructions and documentation. Plug and Play.
Overall very good product. Fast Shipping.
- Highly recommended
- Just finished installing this, I'm totally impressed. Very clear instructions, easy to install, and worked right out of the gate. I had never worked with the kind of connectors the antenna wires use. Didnt realize they just snap off and on. Highly recommended product. Shipped fast, works great,