We are honored to announce the release of native support for original apple wireless cards on PC/Hackintosh. It is nothing you have come across before. This adapter supports native Apple wireless cards.
Adapter Supports and Designed for:
Apple Broadcom BCM94360CD - 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac with Bluetooth 4.0 (included)
(Apple wireless cards are NEW and are tested by our team to be in 100% working condition.)
WiFi: Vendor ID: 0x14E4 Product ID: 0x111 Bluetooth: Vendor ID: 0x05AC Product ID: 0x828D
New step in HACKINTOSH networking
Native Support NO other kext or any patching needed
Supports Apple bluetooth keyboard in BIOS/UEFI or Bootloader
NO spare keyboard needed to be able to get to BIOS/UEFI or in Bootloader
Native Airdrop Support
Native Handoff Support for OS X Yosemite 10.10+ and OS X El Capitan 10.11+
Support Apple Bluetooth Keyboard, Magic Mouse, Magic Trackpad
Now you can use stylish Apple accessories to the full potential
Easy to install
Mac OS X 10.10 or newer
Windows 7 or newer(with drivers installed)
1 x Apple Broadcom BCM94360CD - 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac with Bluetooth 4.0
1 x Original Apple wireless card to Mini PCI-E Adapter
1 x Mini PCI-E to PCI-E x1 Adapter (will work in PCI-E x4, PCI-E x8, PCI-E x16 slots)
4 x Wireless Antenna
1 x Custom USB Cable
1 x Installation Guide for Apple Broadcom BCM94360CD or BCM94331CD
Each adapter is manually tested prior to release to ensure faultless performance. Step-by-step installation guide will help to install your wireless adapter easily and quickly. Our team is always on stand-by to help you with your questions and concerns 24/7. Please email your questions to our support team at email@example.com
International Buyers Disclosure:
Import Duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. It is the responsibility of the buyer to check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to purchase.
Customer Reviews 15 item(s)
- Got item sent to DE in only 5 days. Had to wait, because it was charged a customs fee. Only Plug and Play. Just awesome.
- Great solution for Hackintosh and Yosemite
- I bought this adapter and am very satisfied with it. The installation was effortless with in 5 Minutes. Bluetooth, Airport, Handoff are working, my magic mouse is working in BIOS, everything is as advertised.
- All Yosemite features working on 10.10.2 Hackintosh
- Ordered this to get Yosemite handoff/continuity features working on my hackintosh. The order was filled promptly, and it arrived 4 days later. I installed the card and booted. It worked out of the box 100%... no additional kexts or anything needed... it appears as genuine Apple in System Report. Wifi range is great, bluetooth not bad. I nevertheless added a higher gain antenna for the bluetooth and range is amazing. Some people have reported that it is not possible to get BOTH bluetooth and wifi working at the same time unless the card is plugged into a PCIe x1 slot. That is simply not the case for me. Mine is plugged into the only available PCIe slot I have... a x16, and everything works. MB is GA-Z97M-D3H...
- I went through 4 different USB Bluetooth dongles trying to get Bluetooth working on my Yosemite 10.10. Ordered this, got it pretty quickly, plugged it in and everything just worked. Wish I would have found this before I wasted 40$ on USB dongles. Great product! Thanks OSXWifi Team.
- Hack' - Like a Mac? - You Bet!
I was using an IOGEAR GBU521 Bluetooth 4.0 USB Dongle with my Logitech K811 keyboard and a Magic Trackpad, with my Hack'. I suffered from trackpad LAG that others have reported with various USB/BT dongles in their Hack's. (I don't think the IOGear GBU521 itself is faulty, just the compatibility on my particular setup.) My OSXWIFI card arrived today, and after my 7-year old and I installed the card, I thought we were in business.
After a short few minutes of troubleshooting, I realized that my keyboard and trackpad were still associated with my Hack, via the USB/BT dongle, which I had already removed. I was unable to get the BT devices to attach with the OSXWIFI card. The resolution was easy. I attached my bluetooth dongle again, and when the BT devices re-attached, I was able to remove them from System Preferences -> Bluetooth. After they were disassociated, I removed the BT/USB dongle, and used my wired keyboard/mouse to attach them to the OSXWIFI card. Woohoo!!! I have finally rid myself of that horrible trackpad LAG. Thank you OSXWIFI!!!!
If you already have Bluetooth devices attached with some other product, be sure to disassociate them before you install the OSXWIFI card, for the simplest installation experience.
I am very pleased with my whole experience with the purchase, shipping speed, instructions, and quality of the product.
Why are you still reading these reviews? Order it already.
- Fantastic Product!
Powered down my Hackintosh running Mac OS X 10.10, now have Wireless AC and Bluetooth 4.0LE after a reboot. AirDrop is now working, and parts are 100% compatible with Continuity features (e.g. Handoff). Helpful manual, easy to install, and support team got back to me very promptly with links to Windows 7 drivers.
Couldn't be happier!
- Works as expected - might need to sign out/sign in to iCloud to make Handoff work.
As many others have, I read the horror stories from people who went the cheap route on eBay and had a bad experience. Not wanting to have those problems, I went with this adaptor and overall it works very well and the build construction is excellent. Shipping was very fast as well.
The reason I'm writing this review is to address one issue I had. I'm pretty sure the problem stemmed from the fact that I upgraded to Yosemite before installing this card into my computer. In any event, when I got this card I installed it into my computer I found that Handoff was not working as I expected. Every other feature except for Handoff was working. I checked the Console app and noticed that while there were tons of "Stopping Handoff advertising" events there weren't any "Starting Handoff advertising" events nor were there any events from any of my iOS devices.
After about an hour I stumbled onto the solution which was to log out of iCloud and then log back in again. Doing this made Handoff work instantly with all of my devices. Generally if you're having any problems with Handoff, I would recommend you try to see if it helps. Hopefully this will save someone some time!
- Very damn sweet... Nice add-on to my Hack!
- Quick service. Works as advertised.
Ordered this past Monday, got it on Wednesday (paid extra $5.99 for 2-day USPS). Works exactly as advertised. Installation instructions clear.
Overall very pleased and would definitely buy again from OSXWiFi.
- Perfect WiFi/BT solution
- New Yosemite functions including Handoff, AirDrop, and phone-calls with iOS devices worked perfectly.
- Awesome product
Got item sent to UK, was a very slow process (24 days) and was charged a customs fee (which I sort of expected) however, I installed the card into my hackintosh, rebooted the machine and Bluetooth/WiFi worked instantly, it even auto connected to my WiFi network, getting the required information from my iPad.
Very pleased with the product over all :) will buy from here again.
- Reliable adapter board / Customer Service is Impeccable
- I had ordered a BCM64360CD and PCI-E to miniPCI-E from other locations. I did not research the items well enough to know Apple (as they usually do) made their own standard. After waiting a month for the first 2 pieces I was distraught I could not get the card functioning. A quick web search led me to OSXWifi.com. I needed just a piece of what they had on sale. Customer Service got back to me very quickly and got the card out the very next day! 2 day shipping and it even arrived so I had it for the weekend. The card worked perfectly as advertised. My only regret is having bought the first 2 pieces somewhere else. Instead of waiting for a month for the piece to get here from China I could have been using it for weeks and not paid a penny more. Customer Service is impeccable and prompt. there was little to no wait to hear back when I experienced a self-inflicted problem and answered all my questions.
- Very good
- Installing it took around five minutes. Wireless and Bluetooth work fine with very good signal strength. Also Airdrop works out of the box. Couldn't test handoff as I use Mavericks. I also appreciate the Installation guide.
- Great service, product deliver.
Ordered from another seller on ebay who advertised their card apple genuine from 2013 imac and when I received it, it was a genuine BCM94360CD but NOT one from an apple computer. It was extremely similar but the product vendor and ID were both wrong on BT controller. I tried to use it with one of adapters here and of course had problems. Despite the fact that the card was not from osxwifi.com, they went above and beyond to troubleshoot someone else's card with their adapter product before we isolated down to the fact I just need a legit apple card. They then ordered me a good card and told me as soon as it was in their hands, they would TEST it and ensure absolute authenticity before sending it to me. They even emailed me pictures of card showing they did in fact test and validate it and proof of validation, then shipped it to me 2 day shipping really cheap. I got card today and as guaranteed, it is genuine and works out of box as it should.
All in all well worth price compared to cheaper bidders on ebay for the quality of service provided and their backing of their product guarantee. Don't be me and end up with unusable unreturnable products with the cheapest deal. Do it right and ensure your mac or hackintosh is 10.10 ready.
- Hackintosh? Then this item is for you. No messing with unreliable dongles, etc.
- Received this product in a very timely manner. Easy to install and OSX asked nothing from me other than pairing my magic mouse and turning on the WiFi. Works perfectly!