Installation Guide for Mac Pro 2009 (4,1) and Mac Pro 2010-2012 (5,1) – Apple Broadcom BCM94360CD – 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac with Bluetooth 4.0 Upgrade Kit
• Locate your Mac Pro. It should look like the photo below
Open the Mac Pro • Shut down computer. • Look at the back and pull the lever that you will find there. • Once the lever is pulled out, the side panel can be removed – you don’t need use any screwdrivers or make any effort. However, Hold the lever in the extended position - otherwise you will lock the drive bays.
• Once the side panel is removed, below is the view you should see:
• Holding the tray by latches, lift it out of the computer
• Attach the bracket to the computer
• Connect the antenna cable to the Bluetooth terminal
• Connect Bluetooth data cable. Make sure Grey (left side) wire connects to D+ and black (right side) wire connects to D-.
Note: If you bought extension cable, instead of external antenna kit
• Attach the bracket to the computer and screw the 2 screws
• Insert the CPU/RAM tray and then snap in the 2 latches on the front of the processor tray
• Replace the panel. Then, lower the latch down
• Attach the antenna to the back of the computer, or use the included extension